Who is it for?
Who can benefit from a feng shui assessment?
- experience stagnation in their life, insufficient energy and health, a deficit of joy and harmony in their relationships with others;
- want to achieve financial gains;
- feel that their home is not a place that supports them in their life goals and tasks;
- want to discover the potential of their house or apartment, i.e. what they can expect, what can or cannot be achieved.
Residents before purchasing/renting a house/apartment to learn about the potential of the residence including:
- Will it support them in achieving their life goals and tasks?
- Will it be beneficial to their health, family and interpersonal relationships?
- Will they achieve financial gain here?
Investors searching for a plot for construction, whose surroundings will enhance the positive influence of a perfectly designed house.
Company owners who seek to:
- increase the profitability of their enterprise and create the conditions to foster its rapid development,
- improve the efficiency of their staff,
- attract more customers.
Corporations before purchasing/renting a particular building or office to understand the possibilities—in that place—for the company's operations and its owner, including:
- Will it allow the owner to meet the company's targets?
- Will the owner benefit financially at this place?
Investors searching for a suitable plot to erect the company headquarters, which, together with its surroundings, can improve the profits achieved by the company.
Who uses feng shui assessments today?
- various companies and their owners.