The date and the hour of undertaking a significant task makes a difference.
The Chinese have noticed that depending on the day and hour that an action was undertaken, its consequences would be different. This is due to the energy, which when used correctly and considering the person concerned can support a certain activity.
What is worth knowing about date selection?
- It is not part of feng shui,
- It is based on a thousand-year Chinese calendar,
- The date is personalised,
- The following are taken into account:
- type of action,
- birth date of the person concerned (if the action concerns several persons e.g. negotiations, the birth dates of all participants are considered).
Date selection comprises:
Selecting the most beneficial date and time for undertaking strategic actions such as founding a company, commencing activity, signing contracts, entering into negotiations etc.