Feng shui potential for villas
Classical feng shui allows you to take the maximum benefit from the boon of a house and its surroundings. It enables you to use the various properties of the building itself as well as its environment. The following aspects are taken into account:
- Space that can be used on every side of the building;
- A large variety of landscape forms (plants, terrain shape, infrastructure etc.);
- The possibility of:
- Creating a close internal space,
- Directing the flow of energy in the beneficial direction,
- Eliminating or redirecting any external threat,
- Reducing the penetration of noise from outside,
- Using the power of the water (e.g. in the form of an external water reservoir),
- Building a meandering footpath to the door,
- Creating separate entrances for East and West group persons,
- Aligning the front door with a different compass direction,
- Relocating the sleeping room,
- Introducing all recommendations with a greater freedom of action.
What is worth knowing:
- According to classical feng shui, a house's surroundings have a determined impact on its occupants. Each side of the house should have an appropriate form.
- The back is responsible for protecting the residents and provides support and stability.
- The front is the future, the children and their character.
- The left side governs finance, wealth and general prosperity.
- The right represents power and authority.
- Water is an essential part of feng shui. It has huge potential and significantly affects the feng shui of a property. The presence of water has various different properties depending on its form. When applied correctly, water forms can support the residents in their goals/actions and bring material gain. However, water in the wrong place can lead to serious trouble.
- If you have a house, you can use a multitude of external landscape forms, including trees and bushes, to amplify the beneficial effects of feng shui.
- The landscape (terrain, trees) not only conveys energy, but also creates it. It can assist or impede the residents. The sizes and shapes of the particular landforms are significant.
- Implementing the recommendations from a feng shui assessment in the surroundings of a house often brings the desired results in a short time.
The benefits of feng shui