Plots for construction
Feng shui potential when searching for a place to build a house
The best time to use the potential of classical feng shui is already when searching for a place to erect a house. You can then not only build a mansion ideally adapted to its residents, but also set it in the perfect landscape.
What is worth knowing when looking for a plot for construction:
Classical feng shui takes the following into account:
- Terrain forms,
- Type, colour and density of the earth,
- The presence of water (including its properties and qualities: clarity, shape, current, position in relation to the landscape and individual terrain features and in relation to the future entrance door etc.),
- The presence of neighbouring buildings including their sizes, shapes and distances from the planned house,
- The location and type of infrastructure including roads,
- Surrounding infrastructure type,
- Ambient noise levels,
- Birth dates of the future residents,
- Beneficial compass directions for each of the residents.
The benefits of feng shui
Once you have chosen your plot of land, it is possible to:
- Create a closed space inside,
- Direct the flow of energy in a deliberate beneficial direction,
- Eliminate or redirect any possible outside threat,
- Reduce the amount of noise coming in from outside,
- Create separate entrances for residents belonging to the East and West groups,
- Align the entrance door with the appropriate compass direction,
- Design/adjust the room layout, including the bedroom, kitchen, study and toilet(s) to be in the appropriate sectors.