Feng shui potential in assessing a house or an apartment before its purchase or lease
The best time to employ classical feng shui is before signing a purchase or lease agreement. The assessment allows to determine the potential of the analysed site in the following aspects:
- Will it support the residents in their efforts to achieve their life goals and tasks?
- Will it be beneficial to their health, family relationships and social life?
- Will the residents experience financial gains?
Classical feng shui takes the following into account:
- Terrain forms,
- The presence of water and its possible effects on the residents,
- The presence of neighbouring buildings,
- The location and type of infrastructure including roads,
- Ambient noise levels,
- Birth dates of the future residents,
- Beneficial compass directions for each of the residents,
- Erection date,
- Planned date of moving/settling in.
The benefits of feng shui